Defending Clients Accused Of Criminal Conduct
Have you been charged with a criminal offense? Are you facing significant jail time or costly fines? If so, you need an aggressive and determined lawyer by your side defending your rights.
At Evans & Franklin in Bossier City, our team of knowledgeable attorneys and skilled legal professionals is committed to providing you with the very best legal defense, no matter the allegations you may be facing. We are truly driven by results.
With more than four decades of combined legal experience serving the greater Shreveport area, attorneys Jarred Franklin and John W. Evans Jr. understand the complexities of Louisiana criminal defense law. They are not only seasoned negotiators, but also experienced litigators in the courtroom.
Your choice in attorneys can impact the outcome of your case, so choose Evans & Franklin from the start.
Extensive Criminal Defense Experience
Our dedicated and skilled lawyers can help defend you against a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- DUI/DWI, which is known as operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OWI) in Louisiana
- Drug crimes, including the possession and/or transportation of any and all illegal or prescription drugs
- Internet and white collar crimes, including forgery, mail fraud and wire fraud
- Assault and battery, including both misdemeanor and felony-level offenses
- Domestic abuse
- All misdemeanors, including charges of theft, shoplifting, disturbing the peace and juvenile offenses
- All felonies, including vehicular homicide and armed robbery
Regardless of the offense, we will do everything possible to help protect your rights and safeguard your freedom. Do not trust your legal defense to a less capable law firm.
Your Future Is At Risk — Contact Us
The sooner you contact an attorney, the sooner you can start developing a strategic legal defense. Contact Evans & Franklin today to learn how our attorneys can help in your criminal defense case. To schedule an appointment call us today at 318-746-7467 or email us.